Tue, 11 July|
Yarra Valley Living Centre
A time to retreat, hibernate, reflect, nourish and emerge renewed. Individuals may book for 3 days and 2 nights (Tuesday morning to Thursday afternoon). This offer is fixed as three days. Please register your interest and someone will be in touch.
Time & Location
11 July, 10:00 am – 24 Sept, 5:00 pm
Yarra Valley Living Centre, 55 Rayner Ct, Yarra Junction VIC 3797, Australia
About the event
Escape to Wintering: Hibernating for Self-Guided Retreat
Embrace the natural turning indoors and inward that comes with the winter season, and embark on a journey of uninterrupted, self-attending.
Three days, mid-week:
Step away from the noise and busyness of everyday life and immerse yourself in a sanctuary of introspection, silence, and rejuvenation. Our retreat offers a unique blend of solitude and silence, and different levels of support, allowing you to immerse yourself in a bubble of rest, reflection, reconnection and refocus.
Your Wintering Experience:
What we offer:
- Comfortable Ensuite Accommodations: Enjoy your own private sanctuary, complete with a comfortable ensuite room, a cozy desk, and garden views, where you often awaken to the sound of kookaburras or the sight kangaroos, deer and rabbits grazing and playing outside your door. This will be your personal haven for the 3 days.
- Meditation Rooms: Discover a sense of inner calm, stability and powerful silence in our dedicated meditation rooms. These spaces have been used for meditation for decades and have accummulated atmospheres that nurture any instropsective experience. (Note: the spaces are public and so we ask that when others are present you practice silent meditation.)
- Warmth of the Cosy Fireplace: Gather around the crackling fireplace, where you can cosy up with a journal, with your favourite inspirational text or something new. The weather can be both cold and rainy but sitting comfortably by the fire, nurturing your spirit is perfectly enriching.
- Nourishing Soups & Hearty Vegan Stews: Delight in a variety of nourishing soups and hearty winter stews specially prepared to warm your body and soul. Although simple plant-based fare, our kitchen create wholesome and flavorsome meals that support your wintering experience.
- Optional Body Treatments: If you want the added component of body work, there are some practitioners that we work with who not only help you feel more aligned and more like yourself, they also support your with your inner process through energy/body work. (Additional cost)
- Transition Coaching: Do it on your own or book in for some support in navigating the next chapter; gain valuable insights as you clarify and calibrate your way ahead. (Additional cost)
- Spiritual Mentoring: Regardless of your spiritual path, our retreat offers spiritual mentoring for those seeking guidance and connection. Explore your beliefs, deepen your understanding, and receive support on your personal spiritual journey. (No additional cost.)
Wintering is more than just a retreat; it is an invitation to embrace the transformative power of self-reflection, self-care, and nature's rhythm at its best. Whether you are seeking solace, clarity, or a deeper connection with yourself, this offers you the space and resources for renewal.
Limited spaces are available.
PLEASE NOTE: Wintering caters ONLY for those who are experienced in sustaining their own silence and introspection. While you are most welcome to join in our community meditation and sign up for other supports, Wintering is for those well-established on the journey. If you are new to inner work or you're not comfortable with your own company or silence, then this particular space will not suit.