Tue, 01 Aug|
Yarra Valley Living Centre
A time to retreat, hibernate, reflect, nourish and emerge renewed. Individuals may book for 3 days and 2 nights (Tuesday morning to Thursday afternoon). The offer is fixed as both a minimum and maximum stay.
Time & Location
01 Aug, 10:30 am – 03 Aug, 4:30 pm
Yarra Valley Living Centre, 55 Rayner Ct, Yarra Junction VIC 3797, Australia
About the event
Escape to Wintering: Hibernating for Self-Guided Retreat
Embrace the natural turning indoors and inward that comes with the winter season, and embark on a journey of uninterrupted, self-attending. Three days, mid-week: Wintering.
Step away from the noise and busyness of everyday life and immerse yourself in a sanctuary of introspection, silence, and rejuvenation. Our retreat offers a unique blend of solitude and silence, and different levels of support, allowing you to immerse yourself in a bubble of rest, reflection, reconnection and refocus.
Your Retreat Experience:
What we offer:
- Comfortable Ensuite Accommodations: Enjoy your own private sanctuary, complete with a comfortable ensuite room, a cozy desk, and garden views, where you often awaken to the kangaroos, deer and rabbits grazing and playing outside your door. This will be your personal haven for the 3 days.
- Meditation Rooms: Discover a sense of inner calm, stability and powerful silence in our dedicated meditation rooms. These spaces have been used for meditation for decades and have accummulated atmospheres that nurture any meditation experience. (Note: the spaces are public and so we ask that when others are present you practice silent meditation.)
- Warmth of the Cosy Fireplace: Gather around the crackling fireplace, where you can cosy up with a journal, with your favourite text or something new. The weather can be both cold and rainy but sitting comfortably by the fire, nurturing your spirit is perfectly enriching.
- Nourishing Soups: Delight in a variety of nourishing soups and hearty winter stews specially prepared to warm your body and soul. Although simple vegan fare, our kitchen create wholesome and flavorsome meals that support your wintering experience.
- Optional Body Treatments: If you want the added component of body work, there are some practitioners that we work with who not only help you feel more aligned and more like yourself, they also support your with your inner process through energy/body work.
- Life Coaching: Do it on your own or book in for some support in navigating the next chapter; gain valuable insights as you reclarify you contribution and your way moving forward.
- Spiritual Mentoring: Regardless of your spiritual path, our retreat offers spiritual mentoring for those seeking guidance and connection. Explore your beliefs, deepen your understanding, and receive support on your personal spiritual journey. (No additional charge.)
Wintering is more than just a retreat; it is an invitation to embrace the transformative power of self-reflection, self-care, and nature's rhythm at its best. Whether you are seeking solace, clarity, or a deeper connection with yourself, this offers you the space and resources for renewal.
Book your Wintering retreat today and give yourself the gift of self-discovery. Limited spaces available.
COST: As with all our retreats there is no fixed tariff however we have agreed to disclose our costs with you so you can make a clear and conscious assessment of what you can contribute financially to such a retreat. In winter, our costs to host one person per room for 3 days amounts to $520.
For inquiries and reservations, contact us at:
Phone: [0479 038 349]